Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whats Happening October

Well October is going to be a very busy month for me. With World Card Day on the 3rd October, and Stampin Up have a great special for this event. (Scroll down). I also have Regionals, where all Demonstrators get together and learn new techniques, see new products coming up, swap cards with other demo's do lots of make and takes and generally just have a great day of stamping..... This I can handle six hours of stamping..... So hopefully in my up and coming workshops I will have some great new cards for all of you.
Don't forget,
Keep on stamping.
Got some samples then don't forget to bring them along so we can all see.
Cheers
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen