Friday, May 7, 2010

Stamp Club Meeting





























Well it was that time again and yes we are well under way with our Stamp Club. We only have 2 months to go, that's sad Ladies, the time has just flown by and its been a barrel of Laughs all the way. Being our fourth month all Ladies got to make the Tri Fold Shutter card. Yes we had a bit of confusion with the folding but hey we got there, didn't we. Not to mention the scoring and then with the correct size paper would of helped we could of saved some time and wastage. Never mind I had a great time and in the end we all did make the card and it turned out Wonderful..
So any one that is interested in Stamp Club please drop me a line and I will fill you in. A great night spent with friends learning new techniques/folds for cards.
Until next month Ladies,
Happy Stampin
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen