Sunday, June 20, 2010

I just had to Share

Well I just had to share this with you all. I am so proud of my Ladies and good Friends that come to my classes and support me, but when they showed me what their husbands made I couldn't resist showing you all. Apparently the 2 wonderful husbands are very supportive of the wives hobby and decided to join in the fun and make their own creation. Well done guys I think you did a great job. Now all I need is a photo of you both wearing them.lol


Now don't forget all you need is your "Stampin Down" tools and look what you can do.



I am very proud of you both, you even managed to use the Bigshot Machine and some of the dies. Hip Hip Hooray. Thanks to Kerry and Kylie for sharing this with me.

Happy Stampin

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen