Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Little Bunny

Well here is another Brayer card. You might see a few of these popping up in the next few weeks as I am just loving this Brayer magic. Don't forget to pop over every now and then to see what I have been creating. Not to far away I might have a brayer class, so keep watching this space. This one is made with basic black, soft suede and whisper white cardstock. Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Night of Navy and Old Olive ink. I have used the retired stamp sett Forest Friends as I just love the little Bunny. I used my white Gel Pen to add some stars in the sky. Soft Suede ribbon has been used on the bottom to finish the card off.

Until next time
Happy Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen