Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Look at my new Stampers



Ok a follow up from the wonderful husbands of some of my friends that come to classes. So we can see a pattern forming here. I really need to branch out and let the males have a go at a class. This way they can compare with each other over a nice cup of coffee( can of Beer), of who has done the better job. For all you males out there, this is not only for the women. As you can see by the photos, the concentration on their faces tells it all.
The second photo if you look closely you will see the one at the end, another new stamper....my eldest son.




Well done fellows you rock. I think you do a great job. Can't wait for the next creation....
Happy Stampin
Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen