Sunday, July 25, 2010

Stationery Gift Set










Well what a weekend it has been I have been involved in the ESAD Christmas in July Bloghop and with so many wonderful demonstrators out there, I managed to get some great inspiration and ideas. Thanks to all the other demonstrators that have inspired me soooo much this weekend.

I have seen these sets around before and have actually never got around to making one but I set aside some me time and got cracking on some projects that I have been wanting to do for a while.

This is a Stationery Gift Box. I have used the Designer Series Paper Walk in the Park (Now retired). With some matching cardstock in Basic Grey and So Saffron. The box, the tags and cards that go inside all come from 2 sheets of 12" x 12" DSP, 3 sheets of A4 cardstock.

I managed to make 2 Large cards and 4 smaller cards along with 6 tags. There is a place for a pen and note pad as well.

I got the inspiration to actually sit down and make one of these from the lovely Richelle and Angela. Thanks Ladies

Thanks for Looking
Happy Stampin
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen