Friday, July 30, 2010

Woo Hoo I am going away

Well Ladies I am posting this today to let you all no that I am going on a Stamp Camp. Yes thats right a stamp camp. Woo Hoo. There will be approx 40 demonstrators there and I am so looking forward to non stop stamping for 24 hours.....
When I get back I will post some pictures and I will have lots of new things to show you all. We are all doing swaps so lots of different designs and techniques to be learnt. Plus I will have some off the page projects that will be coming to a class soon.

Also don't forget to check back here on Monday as I will be posting the Last Chance List from the 2009- 2010 Idea Book and Catalogue for you all to have a look through. I will be placing an order for any Items on this list on the 6th August so this will give you all enough time to have a look and purchase those items that you want that you have never got around to ordering. Remember this is called The Last chance List for a reason, once gone they are gone.

I'm off the stamp my heart out.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen