Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back from Holiday


Hi everyone I am back from Holiday and talk about back to it, no rest for the wicked thats for sure. Phone started ringing 2 minutes after walking in the door Sunday night and hasn't stopped since. I need another holiday........
Here is a photo of all of us, when we were just about to go for an Elephant Ride.

I need to get some crafting done, with the new book about to be launched we have some exciting things coming our way. So if you would like to Hostess a workshop just drop me a line, need a new Catty give me a call so I can organise to get you one.
Keep checking as I will upload some more photos with some new products very shortly.

Happy Stampin
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen