Friday, August 6, 2010

General Chit Chat

Hi Everyone, thanks to all that have been stopping by my blog, sorry I haven't uploaded any more photos from my Stamp Camp, but life is very busy here at the moment. Roll on next Thursday 10 days of pure bliss sitting by the pool, no phones, no text messages. Over the weekend I will be doing some creating and I will upload what I can.
As regards to some of the projects on my blog at the moment, yes I will be running classes for them but I haven't as yet set any dates. I will start to organize my schedule and hopefully will have some dates for you all in September, to mark on your calendars. I might even get around to sending out a Newletter, yay I hear you all say.
Although it has been a very slow month with workshops/classes etc I know you all are very excited like me about our new Catalogue being released on 1st September, so don't forget to pre-book your own copy for only $10.00
Anyone that would like to host their own workshop will receive one for free so give me a call or drop me an email so we can book in your workshop now.

Until next time
Happy Stamping
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen