Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Add Ink # 29 Challenge


Well here is another Challenge set by the Wonderful Design team ladies from Just Add Ink. We have a colour challenge this week. So I set about to make a card using the colours above. I used the Kraft cardstock as my main card and then the other three colours were my layers and paper roses. (thanks Tania for the tutorial) I also scored my main card to give the base a different effect. The Happy Birthday to you is stamped in Rose Red and I have attached it to look like a billboard.
Hope you like what you see and don't forget to pop on over to the the Just Add Ink site to get lots more inspiration.
Thanks for looking
Karen

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, and those roses are terrific

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card Karen and the roses are very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is gorgeous. I love the layout and the cute little roses are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the roses, love the scoring, love the sentiment stamp! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is such an elegant card - I love how you have used the colours, your grid background and those great roses. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Karen! Love the hanging sentiment and the flowers look great :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen