Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just Add Ink # 33 Challenge


Well we have another great Sketch Challenge from the Design Team over at Just Add Ink. We have to come up with a card using the above sketch. Here is my card I come up with.

I have used Regal Rose as the base for the card and then with Old Olive, Pink Pirouette made a layer for my bird. The bird is actually on a layer that I have made from Regal Rose Ribbon. The bird is from the Always Stamp Set and the twig from the 2 Step Bird Punch (a very handy punch indeed).
I have also double layered the ribbons, starting with Pink Pirouette and then Regal Rose and the bow is with Old Olive. The top of my card is scored with the scor-pal for an added effect. Of course I had to add a clear rhinestone for the birdie's eye.

Don't forget to pop on over to the Just Add Ink website to see some more great sketch challengers.

Thanks for looking
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen