Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just Add Ink # 35 Challenge

Just Add Ink Challenge No 35
Well I got some time today to have another go at a challenge that the Just Add Ink design team have come up with. I did think about this one for a while as I do find these themes a wee bit hard. We had to come up with a card with the theme Sympathy. So here is what I came up with.
I have used some new colours with River Rock as the base of the card and Pear Pizzazz for the layers. This is a different design card as I have used a piece of acetate as a layer on the front of the card, stamped my Tree Image on Pear pizzazz and stuck it on the inside of the card behind the acetate. The sentiment has been stamped with stazon ink on the front of the acetate. I added some borders with the scallop punch for above and below the acetate and added a Butterfly to the top left hand side and with the new Scallop trim Punch I punched a corner from the top of the card but the front part only, popped abit of pear pizzazz behind it and there you have it.

Here is another view of the card so you can see the inside.



Thanks for Looking
Happy Stampin
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, very clever! I like your colour choices, very subtle and elegant. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the acetate on the front it gives a very different look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this card... and it's my favourite stamp set! Very groovy with the clear window!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen