Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just Add Ink # 45 Challenge

Just Add Ink sketch challenge Number 45


Well finally had a chance to sit down and make another card for the Just Add Ink Challenge. This week the design team have come up with a sketch.
I decided to make a Thank you card as I needed one this week. So got out the Owl Punch which I haven't used a lot but thought this would be good for the card I needed. I found some googly eyes in my box so thought they looked great for my little owl. Anyway don't forget to click on over to the Just Add Ink website for more great inspiration from more demo's and the design team. You will find the link on the right hand side.

Thanks for looking
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen