Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Secret Santa


Well as we are aware its nearly that time again, where Santa comes to visit. My Upline and Downline group that meet every month have decided next month to go out for tea and get together for some Christmas Cheer. We all decided too that we would make a gift and then everyone gets to pick one. So I decided to make a Stationery Box.

I have used Soft Suede, Baja Breeze cardstock and the Designer Series Paper Elegant Soiree. Here is a picture of the box open.

Inside the box I have put in 2 normal size cards, 2 note cards and 2 tags. There is also room for a notebook and pen. I hope who ever gets this will like it.

Thanks for looking
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen