Thursday, December 23, 2010

Halloween Layouts

I no I no its nearly Christmas in fact only 2 more sleeps. yippee
And I am doing Halloween Layouts, well you know what its like, never enough time to do the things you need to do. Like I said over the break I will be catching up on my Layouts so here are another 2 that I have completed.....Hooray only another 200 to do......

This one is of my kids on Halloween. Do they look just too scary....



I have used Basic Grey 12" 12" cardstock and real red for my embossing with the Spiderweb and Skulls folders. I used my punches to make my little pumpkin and the smart guy alphabet dies for the Trick or Treat and the spider die for my 2 lovely (not) red back spiders.

Most of the same materials here for this one of my eldest son, Travis.

Thanks for stopping by
Until next time
Happy Stamping
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen