Friday, January 14, 2011

Curtain Call Colour Challenge 64


Well I came across this challenge through another Demo's blog and thought I would give this one ago. So for my first Curtain Call challenge I did a really quick and easy card. I haven't made this design for a while so thought I would revisit it. The challenge was a colour challenge and you can see the colours we had to use
I have made my card using the scallop circle die with the bigshot and then will my circle scissor plus cut out the two other layers. I used the Pendant Park stamp set and I stamped the tree with versamark and then with my pastels I daubed over it in Always Artichoke. Another technique I haven't used for a while (Popping Pastels). I daubed some pacific point ink around the white layer as well.



So don't forget to pop over to Staceys Stamping Space to see what everyone else has come up with.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, Karen! This is such a cute stamp set. So glad you found us at the Curtain Call! Thanks for playing this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen