Friday, January 7, 2011

I herd it was your Birthday

Well Ladies I came across another challenge site, so thought I would give this one ago, as I think the reason behind these challenges are great. The site is called, A Cause for cards and you can check it out here.
A Cause for Cards has been set up to raise awareness about Australian Charities/Causes that are not necessarily commonly known and to potentially assist in raising funds for such causes.

For the January challenge we have to create a card using an image of an animal, the colours green and red and a sentiment that is words of love, encouragement or support.


This is what I created. I have used some retired DSP Paper and cut out the elephants and trees. Cardstock is Choc Chip and Old Olive, and I made the tag from the computer which reads "I Herd it was your Birthday".



I also managed to decorate the inside of the card and this is what it looks like.
Thanks for stopping by
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, Thanks so much for supporting my new challenge site. Your card is so cute. I especially love elephants and it old olive is one of my favorite SU Colours. I adore your sentiment as well. I had never thought of using this word in pun. I am sure the people at Pet Rescue will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Karen! Love the sentiment you created, so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, just letting you know yours cards arrived safely. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen