Saturday, February 12, 2011

A cause for Cards Challenge

A Cause for Cards

Cards for Diggers Month

Well I have just one more challenge and that is the Cause for Cards challenge, where all cards entered are donated and then sent to the Charity to sell and raise some money. A very worthy challenge. As it is Cards for Diggers month all cards donated will be sent to our troops so that they can all send their Mothers/Wife a card on Mothers Day. So we need to make a Mothers Day card in Red, Blue and White.



I have used Pacific Point as I think this blue is just so vibrant I love it as well as Real Red and Whisper White. I embossed the whisper white with the Square Lattice folder and I used my ornament punch to make the vase, the leaves are punched from the 2 step bird punch and the word Mum is from the Harmony Alphabet die set. To make my flowers I used the 5 petal punch and flower Soft.

Here is a close up of the flowers.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out A Cause for Cards.
Any one can have a play.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, I love your sets off the rest of your design. The Pacific Point was a great choice for the Blue. The cards for our diggers actually don't get sold. They are sent to our troops so they can send them home to their loved ones. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for a terrific cause!! The flower soft looks great and I love the way you spelled MUM :).. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to cuddle up to that card, it's so soft looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, this is sooo pretty!!! LOVE those fluffy yummy flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen