Monday, February 21, 2011

Melbourne

Well I also managed tonight to finish off a Layout that I started last week. This is also for challenge which is for the group I belong to SOS - Stamping Obsessed Scrapbookers. We had to do a layout using squares.

My eldest son went to Melbourne not to long ago so I have quite a few Pictures of his trip so, this is one that I have used.

I started with a 12" x 12" Baja Breeze and thought I could use up some of the retired DSP Papers I have, so used the Pacific Point for my squares. I added a dazzling diamond chipboard "M" and cut the rest of the letters out in real red. Add some shimmer paint to both corners and there you have it.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen