Friday, April 15, 2011

JAI 64 Chocolate Wrapper Inspiration



Just Add Ink 64

Chocolate Wrapper?


Oh well the design team at Just Add Ink are really setting the steaks high this week. We have to make a card with our favorite chocolate wrapper as inspiration. Now this is hard for me because I sooo love chocolate the hardest part was which one do I choose. Now I must say maltese's are a favorite, but then I do love Flakes, oh but I can't go past Rocky Road, maybe some hazelnuts.... mmm what a dilemma. Oh well lets have a look at whats in my fridge....... Well what do you know my favorite Rocky Road Cadbury Block. Well this one must be it, it must be fate....


So with my chocolate block in front of me I set off to make a card. Time out I need some chocolate..lol. I did manage to make my card before the block of chocolate was finished, well thats an accomplishment in itself.lol. I hope I managed to get this challenge right as I seemed to be going in a different direction to some, but hey it was great fun doing it. So here is what I came up with




This is my card and that block of chocolate inspiration.



I have used Elegant Eggpalnt, Real Red, Choc Chip cardstock. My small round punch for my marshmallows and cherries and the ribbon punch for my peanuts. I used some alphabet punches for the words.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Just Add Ink website for some more goodies.


6 comments:

  1. Very clever, Karen! I love your scored block of chocolate, and the way you've created the 'ingredients'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this cute card Karen...it looks good enough to nibble on ;-). LOVE Rocky Road too!!

    Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! Karen this card looks good enough to eat! Love your little block of choccie and ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nom nom! Such a cute card. Love how you've used the punches to create the rocky bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun card Karen - sounds like you enjoyed the chocolate and the challenge - a win both ways :)
    Kim (JAI)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww YUMMY!!! Such a cool and fun card Karen! Thanks for playing at JAI ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen