Saturday, June 18, 2011

Drink Anyone

Well what a great bunch of Ladies. My Stamp Club Members. We had our last meet up on Thursday Night and it was great to see everyone back around the tables, chit chatting and just enjoying what they all love most. I decided to show them all how to make the Drink Cards. Absolutely outstanding they all were. Very clever and all made this card in no time.

I would just like to take this opportunity to say a very big Thank You to you all as we have had so much fun over the last nine months and can't wait to start again, soon. Hope you all had fun and learned lots as well.

Here is the card they all got to make.
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen