Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hope Layout

A scrapbook Layout for You

Well it was such a wet and miserable day today, I thought I might stay indoors and get some Layouts done. I do love the colours Choc Chip and Pink Pirouette together and with the Breast Cancer Stamp Set "Strength and Hope" I thought that would be a good start for a Layout. Mind you it did take quite a while to do this page. Setting it out, taking it off, moving this, adding that and then well I finally managed to be happy with the end result. Only to take it all off again to stick it down. Barbara thought it was funny. (HeHe) While I did my layout Barbara came down to do some catch up with an Album that we did in a class a while ago. Why did she not manage to do it with the others. Well you see Barbara decided to go on Holiday. Yep jet setting all over the place, so she didn't want to miss out on the Album Class so came down and managed to get it all done while I played. What a great way to spend a cold wintry day, Scrapbooking and with Friends. Thanks Barb for your company.

Here is the layout I did.
Here is a close up of the flowers. (gotta love these flowers)
Here is the pleated cardstock that I also decided to use on my page.I have included an ATC on the page for something a little different. I made this one for the July swap with Tracey Hanshaw, so if you like the thought of ATC's then pop over to her blog and join the club.




Sorry about the rather long post, but I really wanted to show you some close ups of all the elements I put on this page. I really was pleased at how it turned up and if you like, then please let me know, all you have to do is leave me a comment.

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the flowers.....will need a lesson on these!!!!!! page looks great now that it is stuck down again.....very pleased with my album...thanks....Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Aaren!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen