Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Slider

Well I am not that organised still, as it is my Dad's birthday today and last night I thought oops better make him a card. I mean I am a card maker, right so I really couldn't give him a store brought one, could I.
So I thought I might make him something different and I have seen these slider cards around and never really got to make one. So this was my goal.
Oh my why haven't I made these before... I really thought these where tricky (hard) to make but believe it or not they are quite easy. Why haven't I done these before?
So as my dad is a handy man, jack of all trades. I decided on the totally tools stamp set and tool shed background stamp. I went with the new In Colours of Island Indigo and Pool Party and this is what I came up withThis is the front of the card

and this is what it looks like when you pull the string.
(dont mind the odd blue look this is what I blurred out as I wrote on it before I took the picture.)

I think I will be making this style again.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. I like this its awesome...can we make one in class sometime.Thanx for your creatives I enjoy them all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen