Friday, January 13, 2012

JAI Scrapbook Challenge #1

My First Birthday
Scrapbook Layout Challenge JAI #1

Well, well, well it has been along time coming. I have had a break over the Festive Season and I seemed to have lost my inspiration for a while there, so I decided to give myself a kickstart back into creating some thing to share with everyone that I decided to visit my favorite Challenge site over at Just Add Ink and surprise they are now doing Scrapbook Layouts and for their very first one we have to make a layout any sort of layout as long as it had FIRST on it. So off to my pile of photos that are in need of layouts to choose a photo for the Challenge. I managed to find a very old one considering my son is now 8 years old of his very first birthday wish.

Here is my layout
My Layout Recipe

Pacific Point 12" x 12"
Real Red cardstock
Daffodil Delight Cardstock
Balloon Punch
Petite Pennants Builder Punch
12" x 12" Pattern cardstock (in my stock pile)
Vintage Market alphabet die
Sizzix Decorative Strip Cherry Blossom Die
Under the Big Top Stamp Set (Seal used)
Scallop Trim Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my Layout. Don't forget to pop on over to the Just Add Ink website for lots more inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely layout Karen! The cherry blossom along the side is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such special memories! Love the colours you used here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page, the banner is cute and with the balloons peeking out above them is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh love your banner Karen! Thanks so much for playing along with us for our first scrap challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen