Friday, March 23, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Oh my goodness, when did I last put up at post on my blog. Sorry ladies have been a little away with the fairies lately and been neglecting my blog so to start with today I have decided to show you a picture of a work in progress.

I actually had a very productive day yesterday and managed not only to prep for the Easter Project Class coming up, 3 projects down and 1 to go, but I managed to get some cards done and a Scrapbook layout, I must say a very different layout for me.

Here is a picture of my desk This is actually clean considering I did manage to put away the rubbish and scraps of paper I had left before taking this picture.

See anything that grabs your eye. Well pop back later as I will be posting more soon.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. my goodness your a very tidy worker, ill send you a pic of mine next time i get a chance to make something :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen