Sunday, April 1, 2012

JAI #111 Just Add Easter

Just Add Ink challenge #111

Well this is perfect timing for me. On Saturday I had my Easter Project Class and then when I popped over to my favorite challenge site Just Add Ink, they are having an Easter Challenge.

So here are 2 of the projects that my ladies got to make.

Firstly one using the Box #2 die and Top Note Die and the second one is just a clear top candy box.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop over to Just Add Ink for more inspirational Easter Projects


3 comments:

  1. Lovely gift ideas for Easter. I like how you have used the Top Note Die in combination with the Box No. 2 Die. Thanks for joining in with our Easter Challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute projects, Karen - I'll bet your class ladies LOVED them! Great use of SU! dies and other products, too. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Karen. I bet they were a hit with your class. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen