Friday, October 12, 2012

Been having a play

 BEEN PLAYING

Well finally got some time and inspiration to sit down and have a play with some new products.  I know I said I will be posting a card soon with some of the new products available but, really wanted to show you these.
If you have seen a copy of our new Holiday Catalogue lately you might like me have gone wow with the front cover.  There is a gorgeous Christmas Ornament on the front page and I really wanted to give it a shot.  So although a little different this is my take on it.

 I have used some of the old Christmas Designer Series Paper for this one.  Instead of stamping the ornaments I have just cut them out with the Holiday Ornament Framelits Dies, added some Cherry Cobbler Twine and the new Scalloped Tulle Ribbon in early espresso.  Not bad for a first go but will be working on some more real soon.
If you do like this Die and Stamp set, a great way to purchase is in the Bundle which will save you 15% on buying them separately.  Other Bundles are also available in the Holiday Catalogue so keep an eye out for them.  Always nice to save a little.

This one here is Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die, which I just love, so easy to make a flower for a card or scrap page.  Again so many more things you can do with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen