Friday, June 7, 2013

Scrapbook layout - Smile


S.M.I.L.E

Here is a layout I have done of my eldest son at his 20th Birthday Party.
I used the colours to compliment his cake that was made by a very good friend (Thank you Jamie).
I have done a couple of techniques on this page, one being the splatter which has given me the background, the other is the stitch effect around the outside. For my candles I have used Washi tape which I think turned out really nice.  The red flames do have a trace of yellow around them as well.



 

Below is a close up of the splatter and you can see the yellow around the flames abit better here as well.


Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen