Saturday, September 28, 2013

Destination: Bali

Here is another catch up layout again this is my daughter.  Her very first overseas trip.  Destination - Bali.

Zoe was only 2 years old when we decided to have a family holiday and went to Bali.  So yes definitely catching up with layouts as she is now 14 years old.  Oh well better late than never, I say.

We had a wonderful time, only down fall was Zoe ended up with a cold, which meant no water for her, so her ears could heal for the trip home.  Yes we did visit a hospital while we were there for some antibiotics.   

 
 This was taken beside the pool, which I had to keep her out off.  She is trying to put a frangapini in her hair.
Oh the memories of not only the photo but her age.
Priceless!

Thanks for looking
Karen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen