Thursday, December 9, 2010

I am so excited

OH HAPPY DAYS

Well everyone you know that I enter the Just Add Ink Challenges most weeks. Well last week they had a challenge set down to Just Add Critters. So I set out to make a Christmas Layout and using the Happy Christmas Mate came up with my Six White Boomers Layout. Drum roll please ..............................................................................................................
I was chosen in the Top 5, yippppeeeee, I am so excited....
If you scroll down the page you can see my entry. Thanks so to the Design Team over at Just Add Ink, they are amazing. Setting these challenges and giving us samples each week,. they do a marvelous job ..............................................................................................................
Oh did I mention I was chosen in the Top 5. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen