Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Scrapbook Layout
The Tree

Well last week over at Just Add Ink they set a challenge to Just Add Critters. I ended up making a Christmas Layout. I also then decided to make another one, to go with that one and this one is for Trimming the tree. Some of the inspiration come from the Idea Book & Catalogue on page 25, so Ladies don't forget to use your Books as you can lots and lots of ideas from it.

Supplies:
Riding Hood Red 12" 12" cardstock
Pattern Designer Series Paper Stack in Pear Pizzazz
Ornament Punch
Large Square Punch
Silver twine (non SU)
Top Note Die for bigshot
Diamontes
Stamp Set: Contempo Christmas
Smart Guy Alpha Dies

So now I am just waiting to get those pictures developed to put on this page.

Thanks for stopping by
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen