Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just Add Ink # 47 Challenge

Just Add Ink Challenge No.47


Well you guessed it another time for a Challenge. The Just Add Ink design team just keep on giving out these great challenges for all of us. I was unsure about these colours for a while.
I had made up my mind to do another Scrapbook Layout but with these colours? Not quite sure how?
With that in mind I decided I needed some photos, so off I went in search of the perfect photos for these colours.
If your like me and have loads and loads of photos and not much time to get them onto layouts, then finding some photos to go with things shouldn't be that hard.....

Because I thought these colours where quite vibrant, colorful and fun, I needed some photos to fit the theme.
This is what I came up with.

These are some pictures I had taken from our Holiday a wee while ago, and I thought the colour suited these images pretty good. I mean its fun, colourful and suited the scenes. I was pretty chuffed with my picture along the top of the kids. They were actually lying on the footpath when I took it but with a pair of scissors in my hand, I like the way it looks at the top of the page.
I have used my scallop circle punch to make my umbrellas and I have also added some sand along the bottom of the page. Although very hard to see I have used my scor-pal to scor a design onto the tempting turquoise cardstock.

Supplies
12" x 12" Riding Hood Red Cardstock
Tempting Turquoise A4 cardstock
Daffodil Delight cardstock
Spiral Punch
Scallop Circle Punch
Lolly Pop sticks
Sand
Smart Guy Alpha dies (bigshot)
White gel Pen (for my seagulls)
The sun just hand made

With my classes coming to an end for the Holiday season. I have decided that it is time to get all the things I have put on hold, done over the break, so don't forget to pop in from time to time because I will be posting my projects as I do them. I hopefully will get lots of Layouts done as I have so many photos, I need to get them organised. So if you need some inspiration for those happy snaps pop in and don't forget I will be having Scrapbook classes next year as well.

Thanks for stopping by
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen