Monday, January 3, 2011

Brothers Forever

Well yes I have another post today for you. This one is again of my two wonderful boys.
The tag on the right is from the Life Definitions set and reads

You: The one and only; the one I
value as my friend and love each
day. The person in my thoughts.

I found this was perfect for the pictures.

Cardstock: Bashful Blue 12" x 12", Night of Navy
Stamp Set: Seaside, Life Definitions.
Access: Jumbo brads, Alphabet dies, brads
Technique: Thumping.

Here is another one I made. I made this page look like a boat because of the picture. I also put a little port hole in there and behind it is a picture of my youngest Son Bryden. Looks like he wants to get out. I have used the swiping technique on the boat, by rubbing 3 different stamp pads along the page. Looks a bit weather worn.


Thanks for stopping by
Karen

1 comment:

  1. I do like these pages. I must start on another scrapbook this year - thanks for the inspiration.

    And thanks for stopping by at my blog. Kathryn's room looks great - for a while :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen