Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Flamingo Layouts

Well here Ladies I have done another couple of layouts. I haven't as yet put photos to them but with the summery look I am sure I will find some.

I have used the retired Pink Flamingo Designer Series Papers for both these layouts. Yes you are right there is alot of cutting out with these layouts. The first one is on a 12" x 12" Pink, where as the second one is on a Yellow 12" x 12" both not stampin up. I have used a Tempting Turquoise photo mat that has been crimped, with whisper white ribbon and blue rhinestones above. Below I have used the same except tempting turquoise ribbon and the stamp set called Fifth Avenue Floral, which have been stamped, water coloured and cut out. The scallop trim punch was used on both layouts.



Thanks for stopping by
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen