Thursday, March 3, 2011

Just Add Ink 58

Well, what a challenge this time round from the Just Add Ink design team.
Unfortunately Danielle and Amanda have decided to leave the design team.
I for one will miss them. They are both very talented and I love the challenges they set out each week. So we have a challenge this week to Just Add Danielle or Amanda.

I decided I would go with Danielle, because when I was surfing her blog I saw a card that I really liked and thought I could CASe it. Here is Danielle's card.
And here is my version. Although I did not actually have the same stamp the one I have chosen is similar.

I have used Crumb Cake for my card, French script for my background in Soft Suede ink and the stamp Totally Tess and after I used the puff paint to colour her in yes I cut her out. (That was nerve wrecking). Crochet trim with pretty in pink ribbon and 3 pearls.

Don't forget to pop over to Danielle's and Amanda's blog to see their amazing designs.

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Hey what a great idea with the Puff Paint. But I know what you mean.....it's quite a cutting job isn't it. Thanks for playing. Chantell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. Thanks for playing along with this special challenge this week. The guy who owns the 'linky' apologises for the loss of your thumbnail as a couple of hundred got lost when things were switched to a new server. Unfortunately yours was one of 200 out of several thousand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card and love the result you got with the puff paint! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great CASE, thanks for joining in with this week's tribute challenge. You must have had patience to cut around Tess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Case Karen! sorry to see your thumbnail gone..All fixed with linkytools though now so shouldnt happen again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen