Friday, March 25, 2011

Secret Stamper

Well although I have been missing in action. Between a few of us Demo's the lovely Jo has organised a Secret Stamper club for our children. Each child makes a card and sends to another child. They send 2 cards and a small gift.
I must say the cards my children received are exceptional. Some real demos in the making, thats for sure. Both Zoe and Bryden have received their first cards and were over the moon not only to receive mail addressed to them but the fact that someone made them something.
So I thought I would share with you what they both received.This is the one Zoe received.

This one is the one Bryden received. As Bryden said that is "Hell Cool". They even put my name on it......

I did forget to take photos of the cards that Zoe and Bryden made before posting them so sorry will try and remember next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen