Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wednesday Workshop - Vintage theme

Well Ladies tomorrow is another Workshop Wednesday
and this time I have gone with the Vintage Theme.

So all 3 make and takes will have the vintage look.

Here is a sneak peak of what to expect tomorrow.

And lookie here its a Male card.... I know everyone including
me have trouble making male cards, we all like the bling and
flowers, but we still from time to time need a male card.
This is one of the new stamp sets called Need for Speed.

So for those of you who are coming tomorrow see you then.


1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to do this card on wednesday and am looking forward to seeing the other two cards. see you on wednesday
    Kerry Y

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen