Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just Add Ink colour challenge #117


Blossom Birthday
My oh my isn't amazing how sometimes things just work.  I had a look at this weeks JAI challenge and was a little skeptical.  Not quite sure of the colours that we had to use.  So any way went on my merry way and bang an idea came to me, so dropped everything and a way creating I went. When I see a colour combo challenge I always seem to overload with the colours, but this time I thought less would be best.

Colour Combo


Now we all know we are our worst critics and its not very often we WOW ourselves with our own work, but I must say I am very very pleased with how my card turned out this time.  So yes I did go WOW looking at the card finished.

I hope you like and its goes WOW for you too.  So don't forget to pop over to the Just Add Ink website and get some more WOW's from all the talented ladies.

This is my card.


Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. Love the shiny edges and the threaded ribbon. Thanks for playing with our challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you should be pleased Karen, it's a great CAS card, l love the petals and threaded ribbon accent. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week, Karen. Your card is really lovely! How clever, to thread the ribbon like that - and I agree with Mae and Nikki about the sparkly petal edges; very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes Karen - the sparkly edges on the petals really give it the Wow. Very pretty card. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Karen, and I love the way you have threaded the ribbon through the card :) Thanks for joining us this week at JAI!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen