Sunday, May 6, 2012

May is for Mothers Day

 May is for Mum's
SUO Challenge #44

Well I have had time to put together another challenge card for the Stampin Up Only challenge website.  I have just encountered these bookmark cards and I am loving them.  Not only do I think they add just a little bit more to giving a card but what a great way to give that special person who also loves to read a gift.
This one I have made for my Mother-in-Law as I know she loves reading.

I have used Early Espresso cardstock with Old Olive and some retired Designer Series Paper.  The eyelet border punch was used on the front of the card along with the new release of our Framelits Dies - Labels Collections aren't these just fantastic. I used the Round Tab punch for the top of the bookmark added some Stampin Up Markers for the colouring in and old olive grosgrain ribbon.  The sentiment inside reads "Your in my thoughts, you're in my heart."  from the Word Play stamp set.


So thanks for stopping by to have a look and don't forget to pop over to the SUO Challenges website for more Mother's Day inspiration.

5 comments:

  1. What a fun Mother's Day card with a bookmark! Love the fancy fold too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - you're right, perfect kind of card for a reader. Thanks for joining the SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea! This is such a pretty card too! I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated. So glad you joined us this week at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to do a card with the bookmark right in there! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of that beautiful paper! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen