Wednesday, January 30, 2013

4 x 4 Day Out

4 x 4 Day Out
Well I have managed to sit down and go through some photos that have been taken some time ago and put them onto scrapbook layouts.
Here is one that I finished and I am thrilled with the finished product.

 Like Father Like Son.
(Couldn't resist scrapping this one)

.

Sometimes I wish it was that easy for us girls.

Some things collected throughout our travels.

Thanks for stopping by and pop back again soon, As I will be uploading some more layouts done with some new products from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

  1. saw this on fb and thought nahhhhh they cant be doing what I thought they were doing but I see form the above they were HAHA love it. Love the layout and all the bits. Love seeing you embracing the layout as well as your cards xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen