Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Gorgeous Girl

Loving my time at my craft desk at the moment.  With all these new products which can be purchased from tomorrow it has really got my creativity running wild.
In the catalogue Stampin up have released an Embellishment Kit and boy does this kit make things easy for any new scrapper.  All you have to do is add the paper and let your mind run wild.
I have done a double page layout with just one kit and I hope you like it.

 As you can see by the layouts, everything used is all in the one kit.  The paper was the only extra thing I used that didn't come with the kit.
Here I have used some very early photos of my daughter Zoe and the layouts just highlight the photos.  Gotta love my pooh bear!
Thanks for stopping by and any comment is greatly received
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen