Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Card Class

Recent Card Class

Not so long ago I managed to get a class organised and 6 lovely ladies showed up and boy did we have fun.  Lots of laughs not to mention the mess.  Wow you ladies sure can make a mess. hehe

Now remember you really have to try and get the paint on your project, not your hands and work space.

Thanks for a great morning.  Can't wait for the next one.  Working on it as I type.  Gee I'm good I can do two things at once.

Here are the cards they all made.



If you have a look at the Tree card this is the one I used for my competition.  Which unfortunately no one guessed right.

Might need to get another competition organised.  I still have a prize to giveaway

Interested in coming to a class, drop me an email.

Thanks for stopping bye

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen