Saturday, June 22, 2013

Who is the Winner


 THE WINNER IS!

Well I would just like to say a very big thank you to the Ladies that did pop by and have ago at my little competition. If you did have a look maybe next time you could join in the fun and leave a comment.  Never know it could of been you.

Firstly I will pop the pictures up of the finished product and then I will announce the winner.

I did have fun making this project, a little messy but what's a little mess when you having fun, I say!

 Well as you can all see its a Card. (hehe)

 A closer look at the details

 Another angle at the finished Card.

drum roll please
,
,
,
,
Well I am very sorry but nobody guessed it correctly.  Mmm now according to the replies looks like you Ladies are all hoping for An Off the Page project.
Thank you all very much for playing along I had some giggles along the way.  Might have to do this again.

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen