Monday, August 12, 2013

Shadow Box

Well I managed to get some crafting done yesterday so thought I would drop in put up some posts for you all to have a look at what I have been up to.

I did this layout a while ago but decided I wanted a frame for it, so I decorated the shadow box and just quietly very pleased with it.

The above picture is the finished box.  This is a picture of my Mum and Dad.


 A close up of the flower and cogs cluster along the bottom corner.
 
 And these are the cogs on the top right hand corner.  I have used the rusting powder on these chipboard pieces, as I just love this stuff at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Awesome I'm into the cogs and rusting powder too at the moment How did u paint the cogs outline
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kylie, yeah they are fun aren't they. The cogs are done with a template

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I love receiving and reading them all. Karen